Brownswood Nursery is one of the largest retail/wholesale nurseries in the Charleston area. We offer a complete line of services from growing to landscape design and installation to maintenance. We have been inspiring people to grow since 1978 and we are always seeking to add new talent to our vital and growing team of designers, sales people, and project managers. Interested? Come see what you can achieve when supported by our great team of designers, growers, & managers.
As one of our Landscape Installation Professionals, you will be assisting our landscape team in turning a client’s vision into a reality. Many of our projects are ¼ - 1 acre new construction or existing residences. We perform a variety of installation services from small garden beds to complete property transformations, including: hardscapes, fire & water features, lighting, and more. Most of your time will be spent outdoors in varying and sometimes extreme weather conditions.
- Safely operate company tools and equipment
- Able to read landscape plans and drawings
- Able to lay out the job site prior to installation
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and are dependable and reliable
- Able to interact with clients and potential customers in a professional, courteous, and competent manner
- Have a willingness to go above and beyond and ensures company standards are met
- Have a willingness to help our team GROW by giving and receiving constructive criticism in a respectful manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- A fast-paced, family-friendly, and positive work environment
- Paid time off
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K with 4% Company Match
- Childcare partial reimbursement
- Employee discount
HOW TO APPLY
Complete our employment application which can be found in the link below or in our garden center.
Email your application, resume, and references to: email@example.com